Monday, May 24, 2010

Va-cay

Hey guys.

If you didn't already know I am in the United States for two weeks, I am here to see Bon Jovi out at the Meadowlands for the shows, and catch up with friends here. It's going to be awesome.

So what this means is that I won't be posting for a couple of weeks! Well definitely not this week, it's going to be crazy. So thank you for understanding but I will be back online very soon! Promise, Mac and Jon will continue soon and I apologize for leaving it in a cliff hanger! Well with very unresolved things, but I will be back!

xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I´ll miss this story but have fun in the USA!!

Judith said...

I hope you´ll get a nice Jonny spank for leaving us with that cliffhanger!

Enjoy your time there babes, and give my fav boy a kiss from me ;) ^^
Don´t do anything I wouldn´t do, hehe.